Easy Corn Salsa. Easy Corn Salsa. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This corn salsa recipe is made primarily with fresh sweet corn, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and This salsa is fresh and bright, and it's easy to make. The sweet corn steals the show, as it should.
Along with some jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, and oregano, it's a fiesta of flavor. Cut the corn from the ears with a corn cutting tool or sharp knife. Easy Corn Salsa A great topping for Nachos or any Taco-Night. You can cook Easy Corn Salsa using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Easy Corn Salsa
- It’s 5 piece of fresh corn (meaning 5 ears, there wasn't an "ears" option).
- Prepare 1 packages of grape tomatoes (the bigger packages, about 20+ oz).
- You need 1 small of red onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of white onion.
- You need 2 of handlfuls fresh cilantro (about 1 bunch).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
This recipe is an Easy Corn Salsa Base to start with. Fresh Corn Salsa recipe is colorful, delicious and easy to make. Fresh Corn Salsa features sweet corn, red bell pepper and onion, spicy jalapeno, and cilantro with lime juice mixed in. This grilled corn salsa is the perfect summer condiment.
Easy Corn Salsa instructions
- I generally use a food processor for this recipe, but a blender works as well- just chop the onions up smaller if using a blender..
- To start, cut the onions in half, then into fourths (sixths for a blender) and toss them into the food processor. Pulse until chunky..
- Rip the cilantro into 3 big chunks, then add to the food processor, stalks and all. Pulse until shredded..
- Add the grape tomatoes and pulse, blending until big chunks are gone..
- Pour mixture into a big bowl..
- Husk and wash the corn, then use a knife to scrape the kernel off. I do mine inside a big bowl, so kernels don't fly everywhere..
- Add the corn to the salsa, and stir. Then add the lemon juice and salt..
- Serve with chips :).
This one is especially good when sweet summer corn is in season. If you don't have a grill or grill pan, give your cobs a quick sear in a cast. This easy, spicy corn salsa is the perfect dish to serve with chips or to serve on or alongside grilled meat as a light, healthy side dish. We are a family run on corn salsas, dips and salads. Corn salsa recipe with easy and simple procedure, ingredients to whip up in minutes.