Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread. Mix well with your mixer until evenly distributed. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add sugar, and continue beating until well blended.
Rich, moist, soft, gooey, and ultra fudgy chocolate zucchini bread, perfect for a healthy breakfast or dessert! Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread – it's the Zucchini Bread Recipe you've been waiting for! This bread is moist, healthy from a few simple swaps, and down right. You can cook Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread
- Prepare 3 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- Prepare 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cream cheese spread (if desired).
- You need of Cooking spray.
This easy chocolate zucchini bread recipe makes a loaf that's so moist and flavorful, you'll need to remind yourself there are vegetables in it. Spoon batter into the loaf pan and smooth the top. Moist Chocolate Zucchini Bread (nut free). Mine is moist and that is a key component to a delicious zucchini bread.
Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 loaf pans with shortening or cooking spray..
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside..
- With an electric mixer, beat together eggs sugar sour cream oil and vanilla. For about 2 minutes. Until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients 1/3 cup at a time. Mix well with your mixer until evenly distributed..
- Now add your zucchini and your chocolate chips. Fold just until incorporated..
- Pour batter equally into each pan..
- Now bake at 350°F for 55 to 65 minutes. Sometimes it may take up to 70 minutes for a toothpick to come out of the centre clean. Monitor closely between 55 and 70 minutes..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before removing loafs from pans. Let cool for another two hours before slicing..
If you don't like the title, you can miss I made this in a glass cake pan, and used your chocolate chip idea as frosting. I made a quick ganache with coconut. Never thought of adding chocolate chips to zucchini bread? Combine the eggs, oil, zucchini, yogurt and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until just incorporated. In another large mixing bowl, combine the cocoa powder, sugar, soda, baking powder, and cake flour.