Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free).
You can have Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free)
- It’s 350 gr of boneless skinless chicken (can be breast or thigh).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- It’s 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of Coating Ingredients :.
- You need 100 gr of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of cornstarch.
- It’s of Sprinkle Seasoning (mix well) :.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of five spice powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) instructions
- Cut the chicken approximately 1/2 inch thickness..
- Mix ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. Rub the mixture to the chicken. Let stand for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator..
- Prepare a beaten egg in a bowl and in a separate place, mix well the coating ingredients..
- Dip the chicken meat into the egg. Coat with the flour. Dip it again into the egg, then coat it with the flour..
- Heat oil for deep fry the chicken over medium heat. Fry the chicken until golden light brown..
- Let the chicken cool down a little bit then slice it in little pieces if you like, then transfer it to a serving plate. Sprinkle with five spice seasoning mixture over the fried chicken as much as you like..