Nashville Chicken Strips.
You can cook Nashville Chicken Strips using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Nashville Chicken Strips
- It’s of Hot oil—————–.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cayenne pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of your favorite hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare of Strips—————————.
- Prepare 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need As needed of oil to fry in.
- It’s of Toppings————–.
- It’s 1 of large kosher pickle.
Nashville Chicken Strips step by step
- Add spices to the chicken let sit in a bag for at least an Hour..
- This is my hot sauce I used..
- Heat the oil. When the oil is hot dip the chicken in the flour..
- Fry the chicken in the oil till done.
- Slice the pickle into chips.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Take a half of cup of the frying oil still hot. Mix with the spices..
- Stir and pour the hot oil ingredients in it stirring constantly till blended..
- Add fried chicken strips to a heat resistant bowl..
- Pour the hot oil over the strips..
- Shake with a lid and coat the chicken..
- Top with the pickle chips.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!!.