Chicken Strips batch 2.
You can cook Chicken Strips batch 2 using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Strips batch 2
- It’s of Chicken——————–.
- You need 2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1/4 cup of kosher pickle juice.
- It’s of Spices———————-.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- It’s of Coating———————-.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of water.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Oil———————————-.
- It’s As needed of oil to fry in.
Chicken Strips batch 2 step by step
- Cut the chicken into strips..
- Add to a ziploc bag, with the pickle juice. Let this marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Beat the eggs and water together..
- Season the chicken with the spices..
- Dredge the chicken in the flour..
- Then dip into the egg – wash..
- Then coat with the breadcrumbs..
- Fry in the oil till done..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.