Thai Fried Chicken.
You can have Thai Fried Chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Thai Fried Chicken
- Prepare 500 gr of boneless chicken thigh meat cut into bite size.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetable oil, for deep frying the chicken.
- It’s of Ground spices:.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro leaves (use the stem part only, around 3 Tbsp).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Coating ingredients:.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of rice flour.
Thai Fried Chicken instructions
- Wash the chicken and pat them with some paper towels to remove the excessive water. Set aside..
- Blend all the ground spices in a mini food processor or a mortar and pestle until they become fine paste..
- In a big bowl, add chicken, ground ingredients paste, oyster sauce, and fish sauce. Mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Keep it in the refrigerator overnight..
- Mix all the coating ingredients in a bowl. Coat the chicken evenly with flour mixture. Shake the excess flour off. Deep fry the chicken until crispy and golden brown. Remove from the pan..
- Serve with warm rice and Thai chili sauce. Enjoy! 😋.