Fig Ice Cream. Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. This goat cheese and fig ice cream recipe is elegant and super delicious! Roasted Fig & Goat Cheese Ice Cream.
Amazingly luscious ice-cream with the rich flavour of dried figs is just a few steps away. Have you tasted fig ice cream before? Have you got any favorite ice cream recipes of your own, without heaps of sugar? You can have Fig Ice Cream using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fig Ice Cream
- It’s 100 gms of Dried figs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Whipped cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Almonds toasted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pistachios toasted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder or nutmeg powder.
- You need of Mint leaves to garnish.
Vegan Dark Chocolate Coconut Fig Ice Cream. We had quite the adventure today. Pia just shot her first major commercial, which we can't talk about until it airs- but it was quite exciting. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
Fig Ice Cream instructions
- Boil the dried figs until soft on medium flame with just a cup of water..
- Let it cool down before you blend..
- Blend this to a fine puree using sugar and others with some milk..
- Fold in the whipped cream until just mixed..
- Freeze it until firm in an airtight container. Give it a light stir every 2 hours twice or thrice for a more fluffier, luscious ice cream..
- Serve it chilled with toasted almonds, pistachios and mint leaves..
It's hard to think of a way to improve upon the sweet, nectarlike flavor of fresh figs—except, perhaps, to churn them into ice cream. Remove from the heat and allow the figs to cool in the poaching liquor. Truly this is an inspired ice cream, one that I first encountered on a trip to Paris one Christmas. Fig ice cream scoop in cone. Vector illustration for natural fig ice cream on stick, in paper bowls, wafer cones.