The Most Excellent Potato Salad.
You can have The Most Excellent Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of The Most Excellent Potato Salad
- Prepare 5-6 of medium potatoes (Yukon is best).
- It’s 1 of large Vidalia Onion (or other sweet onions), chopped.
- It’s 2 of Granny Smith apples, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 can of Corn (12-16 ounces) drained.
- It’s 1 of large Dill bunch, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large Dill pickles, cut into 1/4 inch pieces.
- You need 1/3 cup of Dill pickle juice.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 of lime (optional).
- Prepare of Salt.
The Most Excellent Potato Salad instructions
- Peel, then cut potatoes in half, boil over medium heat 15-18 minutes till ALMOST done (Important: they should not be too soft!). You can also steam them; same advice applies. Set aside to cool.
- When potatoes are cool enough, cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Add onions, apples, corn, pickles.
- Add Mayo and most of Dill, fold / mix gently.
- If pickle juice is not acidic enough, add some lime juice to it and drizzle over ingredients. Add salt to taste, Top with remaining Dill..
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.