Pan fried chicken with vinaigrette sauce. It's called "Yu Lin Chi".
You can cook Pan fried chicken with vinaigrette sauce. It's called "Yu Lin Chi" using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Pan fried chicken with vinaigrette sauce. It's called "Yu Lin Chi"
- Prepare 350 g of Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 15 g of Ginger.
- It’s 15 g of Green onions.
- Prepare 15 g of Parsley.
- You need of Some Corn starch.
- It’s of (Seasoned).
- You need 2/3 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 of little Black pepper.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Cooking sake.
- Prepare of (Vinaigrette Sauce).
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Cooking sake.
Pan fried chicken with vinaigrette sauce. It's called "Yu Lin Chi" instructions
- (Vinaigrette Sauce) Chop parsley, ginger and green onions. Add all the sauce's ingredients in a pot and let it boil, take it off the stove. Pour the sauce into chopped parsley, ginger and green onions. sauce is ready for chicken..
- Open chicken thigh with even thickness and add seasonings. Dust some corn starch only inside of chicken thigh..
- Add 1 tbs canola oil in a frying pan, place chicken skin side down and fry till 80% done, turn them over and fry some more..
- Cut chicken to bite size pieces, pour sauce on top, this is it..
- Next day I made a chicken burger with this dish. It went very well with lettuce and mayonnaise and it was so good..
- My cooking video are available on YouTube, you can search "Coozy Life" if you like I would love you to have "Subscribe" and "Thumbs Up". Your supports will encourage me to make more interesting recipes in the future..