Salt and Pepper Fried Chicken.
You can have Salt and Pepper Fried Chicken using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salt and Pepper Fried Chicken
- Prepare 300 gr of boneless chicken thigh, diced.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetable oil for deep frying the chicken.
- It’s of Batter ingredients:.
- You need 4 Tbsp of all purpose flour and 6 Tbsp ice water, mix well.
- It’s of Coating ingredients:.
- You need 6 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1,5 Tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 1,5 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of red chili peppers, diagonally thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of bird eye chili peppers, thinly sliced (optional).
- Prepare 4 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder.
Salt and Pepper Fried Chicken instructions
- Wash the chicken and pat them with some paper towels to remove the excessive water. Set aside..
- Dip the chicken into batter ingredients..
- Mix all the coating ingredients in a bowl. Coat the chicken evenly with flour mixture. Shake the excess flour off. Deep fry the chicken until crispy and golden brown. Remove from the pan..
- For the sauce: Heat butter in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and red chili peppers until fragrant..
- Add bird eye chili peppers (optional), salt, white pepper powder, and green onions. Mix well..
- Add deep fried chicken. Stir well with the sauce..
- Serve warm over steamed white rice! Yum! 😋.