AirFryer Old school fried chicken 🍗.
You can cook AirFryer Old school fried chicken 🍗 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of AirFryer Old school fried chicken 🍗
- You need of a.
- It’s 8 pcs of drumsticks.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of b.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Plain flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Self raising flour.
- Prepare Pinch of baking soda bicarbonate.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 of egg (medium size).
- It’s Tbsp of cooking oil.
AirFryer Old school fried chicken 🍗 instructions
- Gather all the section A to marinates for about 30 mins..
- For section B, mix all the flours and powder in a small tray..
- Gently whisk the egg mixture in a small plate (easy to brush and egg wash the drumstick).
- Preheat the air fryer to 180C..
- While air fryer preheating, Egg wash a drumstick then flouring up and put aside. Repeatedly piece by piece..
- My air fryer basket can cook 4pcs of 🍗 at a time. After 5mins cook, pull out the fryer basket, nicely brush some oil into each drumstick. Thus the drumstick will turn golden equally when done. Cooking time for this is approx 15-18mins. Repeat for second batch..
- Be caution when oil brush the 🍗 🍗…