Easy fried chicken. This easy fried chicken is crispy and crunchy on the outside and moist and juicy on the inside. Shaking bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces one at at time in a paper bag with the flour and seasoning. If desired, the cooked chicken can be kept.
The skin will not be as crispy reheated. While making fried chicken for my family one Saturday, I propped up my camera and recorded on a whim! Definitely not the prettiest video, nor was I, or my house, clean and ready for a video for. You can have Easy fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy fried chicken
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced in half to make them thinner.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
With this classic fried chicken recipe, you can't go wrong – so go right and fry up some chicken The recipe is easy and quick tastes okay i added seasoned salt to give more flavor and i also used. KFC style fried chicken recipe – Learn to make crispy fried chicken at home like we get in KFC outlets. How KFC makes the best tasting fried chicken is a trade secret which no one knows. This low-fat recipe for Easy Oven Fried Chicken makes a delicious, crispy coating that's baked Don't you just love fried chicken?
Easy fried chicken instructions
- Fill a skillet with about 1/2 inch of oil and heat until the oil pops..
- Mix dry ingredients and place in a ziploc baggie..
- Beat eggs and start by dipping your chicken in flour egg then flour again and fry about 8 minutes per side until crispy golden brown..
I know I do, but dragging out the deep-fryer every time I want to make it. This easy recipe will give you crispy fried chicken in no time. The chicken is shaken in a bag to give an even coverage of the spicy coating. This chicken bakes up golden and crunchy just like fried chicken. Very easy to make and healthier Don't get me wrong now I do love some southern fried chicken but I hate working with hot grease.