Butter Fried Chicken.
You can have Butter Fried Chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Butter Fried Chicken
- You need 300 ml of vegetable oil for frying the chicken.
- It’s 4 of pairs chicken thighs and drumsticks, cut into 2 pcs each.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 5 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 5 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Butter Fried Chicken step by step
- Rub the chicken with salt and white pepper powder. Set aside for 30 minutes..
- In a bowl, add the sauce ingredients. Mix well. Set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Fry the chicken until it’s cooked and golden brown. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- In the same pan, heat the butter. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add the sauce mixture. Keep stirring until the sauce is thickened. Test the taste..
- Add the fried chicken back to the pan. Stir until the chicken is evenly c Thank oated with the sauce. Remove from the heat..
- Serve hot over steam white rice. Yum! 😋.