Coconut Chicken Strips.
You can cook Coconut Chicken Strips using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Coconut Chicken Strips
- You need 1 of large pack boneless skinless chicken, cut into strips.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle salt.
- You need 2 cups of sweetened coconut flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
Coconut Chicken Strips instructions
- Place your eggs, milk, salt and black pepper into a bowl and beat with a whisk, set bowl to the side………
- Take your coconut flakes, bread crumbs, garlic powder and parsley flakes and place them into a large zip lock baggie……Shake well……
- Take your cleaned chicken strips and place them into the bowl with the eggs, turning to coat evenly……
- Now take those chicken strips and place them into the zip lock baggie with the dry ingredients, turn to coat, repeat until all chicken strips are coated……..
- Place each coated chicken strip into a large baking pan that has been coated with butter cooking spray…….Then lightly spray chicken strips with the cooking spray……Discard any remaining leftover wet and dry ingredients……..
- Place chicken strips in a preheated 400 degree oven and bake for 30- 40 minutes, or until chicken strips are golden………
- Serve with my Sweet and Spicy Apricot Dipping sauce and my Sautéed Garlic Spinach and enjoy 😉!!!!!.