Deep Fried Chicken (East Java Style).
You can cook Deep Fried Chicken (East Java Style) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Deep Fried Chicken (East Java Style)
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken (i use drummet).
- Prepare 1 cm of turmeric or 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- You need 2 cm of galangal.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seed.
- It’s 2 of bayleaves.
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 5 cups of water.
Deep Fried Chicken (East Java Style) instructions
- Grind red onion, garlics, turmeric, and coriander seed.
- Put cooking oil in a pot, add ground spices, stir it in medium fire until turns golden..
- Add lemongrass, galangal, bayleaves, salt and sugar, stir it well..
- Add water, mix it well. Add the chicken, cover the pot, slow cook until the water reduces less than half..
- Let it settle, when it cools down, deep fry the chicken..