You can have Chicken Katsu using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Katsu
- It’s 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Chicken Katsu instructions
- Make a 3 step breading station. Step 1 is flour, 2 is egg, and 3 is panko (seasoned to taste).
- Butterfly the chicken and bread it as ordered above. If you like, you can repeat steps 2 and 3 for a thicker breading.
- Preheat a pan filled with cooking oil about a quarter inch deep and fry the chicken, flipping occasionally to temp..
- Slice into strips and serve over rice with teriyaki sauce..