Spicy, salsa baked chicken. This chicken bake is very similar to my salsa verde baked chicken, but with a smokey chipotle. Classic Baked Chicken Spicy Orange Marinated Chicken Baked Salsa Chicken – Perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts baked on a bed of fresh tomato salsa and topped with melted cheese. How to make baked salsa chicken.
Spicy grilled chicken with fresh colorful salsa is perfect for any summer cookout. Mango salsa complements the chicken perfectly adding a lively sweet and spicy flavor that would appeal to many. If you like a little more heat, simply add a jalapeno! You can have Spicy, salsa baked chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy, salsa baked chicken
- Prepare 4 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 12 oz of favorite salsa (I made my own).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 2 cups of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of tabasco.
- Prepare of Favorite bottle of hot sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Lawrys seasoning salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/3 pepper jack (or your fave).
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro (for garnish).
- You need of sour cream to top (optional).
This Healthy Chicken Salsa Recipe is a super easy chicken dinner recipe. Now I topped mine with cheese, but if you want it healthier then you can We all love this healthy baked salsa chicken recipe but we also really enjoy this salsa verde baked chicken recipe and this crock pot salsa verde recipe. So incredibly simple, easy and delicious… this Baked Salsa Chicken is always a weeknight favorite. Serve with black beans and Spanish rice and dinner is.
Spicy, salsa baked chicken step by step
- Remove chicken from package, do not rinse. Place in large bowl, add canola, balsamic, hot sauces, seasoning. Stir, make sure chicken is covered. Marinade for a min of 1 hour. I used a glass pyrex bowl and covered with a lid, but foil or plastic wrap will work..
- Preheat oven to 450. Place chicken breasts in a deep glass baking dish. Pour your favorite salsa on top. Cook for about 25-30 minutes or until chicken has reached safe temp of 160 degrees..
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Top with cheeses, bake for five minutes..
- Dollip with sour cream and cilantro, enjoy!!.
This baked salsa chicken is one-pot, baked, and so easy to whip up for a weeknight dinner. It's one of those meals that you probably already have all the ingredients in The flavors of this salsa chicken are spicy, cheesy, and just plain good. The chicken always comes out tender and juicy, and I love all. This salsa chicken is chicken breasts coated in taco seasoning, salsa and cheese, then baked to perfection. A quick and easy meal that the whole family is sure to love.