Crispy southern fried chicken breasts. This delicious but simple fried chicken breast recipe requires just a few ingredients and not a lot of time, perfect when craving crispy chicken. This is the crispiest, spiciest, homemade fried chicken I have ever tasted! It is equally good served hot or cold and has been a picnic favorite in my family for years.
SIMPLE & EASY, CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN BREAST SUBSCRIBE HERE– http How to make crispy chicken breast , simple and easy! instagram: @ecolesoulkitchen. Check out my other videos: Southern Baked Macaroni & Cheese https. Southern Fried Chicken – classic Southern chicken recipe that is crunchy and crusty on the outside and juicy and flavorful on the inside; infused with spices and Double dipping your chicken in buttermilk after dredging them with flour makes the chicken super crispy. You can cook Crispy southern fried chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy southern fried chicken breasts
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half horizontally to thin them out (will make 4 total).
- You need 2 cups of zatatans fish fry (picture below).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of the following:.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Onion powder.
- It’s of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
What's not to love with these crowd-pleasing golden fried chicken strips? A hint of garlic makes this fried chicken tenders recipe irresistible. Do you have soggy chicken strips? Southern Fried Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Recipes.
Crispy southern fried chicken breasts instructions
- Using a deep fryer, Heat oil to 375..
- Mix dry spices in with the fish fry.
- After you thin the chicken, dip in egg then the zatatans mix and deep fry about 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crispy..
Crispy Fried Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipes. Air Fryer, Balsamic Barbecue Chicken BreastFork To Spoon. In large plastic bag combine corn flake crumbs, black pepper, salt and cayenne pepper. Finally shake chicken strips in plastic bag roll to coat. Add enough chicken strips to fryer basket but don't over fill.