Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Worcestershire Sauce.
You can cook Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Worcestershire Sauce using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Worcestershire Sauce
- You need 500 grams of chicken thigh fillets cut diced.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 350 grams of flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chicken stocks powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tomato cut diced.
- Prepare 60 ml of Water.
- It’s Half of Onion 🧅 thick sliced.
- You need of Sauce Ingredients.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Indonesian Sweet Soy Sauce “ABC”.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oysters Sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 50 grams of butter.
- You need of Cooking oil for stir fry.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Worcestershire Sauce instructions
- Mixed all ingredients such as flours,corn flour,egg, water and combined together with chicken thigh fillets.
- Deep Fried mixed Chicken fillet until golden brown. Let it cool off and separate it with strainer.
- Stir fry tomatoes,onions,with butter and cooking oil.
- Pour the remaining ingredients for sauce such as sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce,worcestershire sauce,etc into the stir fried onions,mix it all together until it combined well and a bit thicker as sauce. Put the deep fried chicken inside the sauce mixture,combined well. Ready to served.