Healthy lasagna. Lasagna recipes usually call for ingredients that are high in calories and saturated fat. But with a few simple swaps, we reduced the calorie count significantly in these healthy lasagna recipes. You might end up weighing in lighter than expected, too.
It'll be especially flavorful if you Not only is this veggie lasagna healthy with broccoli, carrots, and mushrooms, but it will satisfy. See more ideas about Healthy lasagna, Healthy, Lasagna. This healthy lasagna soup is a delicious, warm and comforting bowl of cheesy, gooey lasagna heaven. You can have Healthy lasagna using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Healthy lasagna
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 500 grams of ground meat.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 packages of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need of White sauce.
- It’s 1 liter of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Layers.
- You need 4 of zucchini cutted in rounds.
I am refreshing an old favorite today with some new photos and (surprise!) newly-added Instant Pot. A healthy, low calorie and high protein lasagna recipe that uses fat free cheese, low fat beef, frozen spinach and whole wheat lasagna noodles. Cheeses like ricotta and mozzarella make lasagna rich and creamy, but the addition of copious amounts of beef and Italian sausage can be overkill. Here's my healthy recipe for lasagne (it's lasagnE not lasagnA).
Healthy lasagna step by step
- I used zucchinis instead of pasta for the layers. For this you'll have to slice the zucchinis very thin, distribute the slices on a paper towel and add some salt to release the water from zucchinis, this have to rest for at least half an hour. Then you can squeeze them to realease more water, if you dont do this its gonna be a juicy lasagna. After this you can use zucchinis the same way you use pasta..
- In a large pan over medium heat, add onions, chopped tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano and meat. Cook until the meat is brown and ready, then add tomato sauce..
- For the white sauce, bring milk to boil add salt & pepper to taste, and in a cup dissolve the cornstarch with half cup of milk. When milk is boiling (constantly stirring) add corstarch previously dissolved. Stir until thickened, keep cooking for 3 minutes. And its ready..
- Alternate zucchinis, meat sauce and white.sauce as you like, as the same way you make a traditional lasagna. Cook in the oven for 45 minutes..
Although lasagna is far from a typical health food, you can make healthy substitutions at home to increase the nutritional value of your meal. This Healthy Lasagna Recipe is a must make. With New Years resolutions looming large over our January decisions, I've really been trying to find some new and easy healthy recipes to show you. Do you already know how to make healthy lasagna? Beloved brown healthy lasagna with mushrooms and tomato sauce is an ultimate comfort dish that is hearty, carb satisfying, filling, oozing with.