Mean Cheese lasagna.
You can cook Mean Cheese lasagna using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mean Cheese lasagna
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Ground meat..
- It’s 1 lb of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of Colby jack cheese.
- You need 1 lb of 5 Italian cheese (Kraft ).
- It’s 1 of Ricotta small.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Lasagna pasta.
- You need 1 of Beef cube (knorr).
Mean Cheese lasagna instructions
- In an aluminum pan put bertolli sauce first to prevent the pasta to stick to the pan..
- Cook the meat with the tomato sauce and the beef cube until is golden like 15 mins steering. Cook the lasagna pasta..
- Put pasta in the pan and add ricotta cheese in top of the pasta, add all the remaining cheese, remind to left cheese for the other stories. Put the meat. And then repeat all step..