You can have Tricia's Lasagna using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tricia's Lasagna
- It’s 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 quart of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 quart of Cottage cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 4 cup of cheese (mozzarella or corby jack).
- It’s 1 tsp of nature's seasinong.
Tricia's Lasagna instructions
- Cook lasagna noodles. It helps to cook them in an electric skillet (as shown).
- Mix cottage cheese, garlic, nature's seasoning and 1 1/2 cups cheese in a bowl..
- Put a little spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a large pan. Spread one layer of lasagna noodles over the sauce..
- Spread the cottage cheese mixture over the noodles, and a light layer of sauce..
- Add another row of noodles and sauce, sprinkling some of the rest of the cheese on top.
- Continue steps 4 and 5 till noodles are done. Ending with the spaghetti sauce and cheese..
- Cover with tin foil for 30 minutes in 400°F oven. Take off tin foil and put back in oven for 10 more minutes. And enjoy!.