Pesto Turkey Florentine Lasagna Roll Ups.
You can cook Pesto Turkey Florentine Lasagna Roll Ups using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Pesto Turkey Florentine Lasagna Roll Ups
- It’s 10 of lasagna noodles, cooked.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 8 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- It’s 3 cup of spaghetti sauce, jarred or homemade.
- It’s 6 oz of jar prepared pesto sauce.
- It’s 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s 10 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Pesto Turkey Florentine Lasagna Roll Ups instructions
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat; add onion and saute until tender, about 5 minutes..
- Add ground turkey. Brown about 7 minutes and add minced garlic; cook 2 minutes longer..
- Add spinach and saute until heated through. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add 1/4 of a cup of parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, nutmeg and 8 ounce can of tomato sauce. Mix to combine, take off heat and set aside..
- Prepare baking dish with a layer of cooking spray topped with a thin even layer of spaghetti sauce..
- Spread 1 teaspoon of pesto sauce on each lasagna noodle..
- Spread an even layer of spinach mixture over the pesto on each lasagna noodle..
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of parmesan cheese on top of spinach mixture over each lasagna noodle..
- Starting from a short end roll up each lasagna noodle..
- Place seam side down in prepared baking pan..
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly..