Creamy salsa dip from scratch. One of easiest dips to make. This is a great and very quick dip for crackers or chips. MORE+ LESS Dive into our delicious Creamy Salsa Dip made with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and a fresh cup of salsa.
Really you should give this dip a try and you would. Creamy Salsa Dip Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. Combine lowfat sour cream, salsa and salad dressing fold in a bowl. You can have Creamy salsa dip from scratch using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Creamy salsa dip from scratch
- You need 1 of roma tomato.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of mrs.dash seasoning.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cream cheese.
- It’s to taste of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated cucumber.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated apple (any kind).
Serve with tortilla chips or possibly raw vegetables. Serve the dip with baked tortilla chips. You'll be amazed how delicious homemade can Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, salsa and TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce in medium bowl. Only three ingredients in this Creamy Salsa Dip recipe.
Creamy salsa dip from scratch instructions
- Chop tomato and onion finely.
- Mince garlic and add to tomato and onion.
- Grate in cucumber and apple.
- Add lemon juice and vinegar and mix.
- Add salt, pepper, mrs.dash, crushed red pepper flakes, and basil to mixture.
- Add cream cheese and stir lightly until cream cheese is mixed in.
- Chill for best taste and serve with tortilla chips.
It's always a hit at summer BBQs. Make it once and you'll never forget it. Cooking Channel serves up this Onion Dip from Scratch recipe from Alton Brown plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Creamy Salsa Dip Recipe photo by Taste of Home.