Homemade Lasagna. I try and use fresh pasta sheets for any type of lasagna I may make just because I think fresh egg pasta sheets always taste better in a lasagna than dried ones do. What I love about this lasagna is making homemade noodles. Sure, it is easy to pick up a few boxes of lasagna noodles at the market, but by the time you boil the noodles.
This is really not Al Capone's Lasagna, It's my very own! A friend of mine had a Halloween party and ask me to bring Al Capone and my lasagna. This Easy Homemade Lasagna is simple to prepare and will become a family favorite! You can have Homemade Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Lasagna
- It’s 1 box of Lasagna Noodles.
- Prepare 5 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of Green Peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of Mushroom.
- It’s 1 pints of Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 2 packages of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Colby Jack Cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 2 large of Ragu Spaghetti. Sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of chopped garlic.
It's perfect to bring to families with new babies or new neighbors. This lasagna with cottage cheese is so incredibly gooey and filling. My homemade lasagna is perfect for feeding a crowd, Holidays, sending a meal to a friend. Sharing our favorite easy lasagna recipe today!
Homemade Lasagna step by step
- Boil Lasagna Noodles (10-15 minutes ) add 2 cap full of oil. 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Brown Ground Beef , add season salt, teaspoon Italian season, teaspoon basil, black pepper, Chilli powder, chopped fresh garlic. ..
- Add onions, green peppers, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, and Spaghetti sauce.. Combine all of the ingredients then stir.. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Large bowl place all cheese together and mix up.
- Drain Pasta Noodles.
- Large glass pan or a lasagna pan..
- Layout 3 pasta noodles and add Ricotta Cheese with a spread (each), add meat sauce on (each). Spread cheese on (each layer ). Repeat until the pan is full…
- Preheat oven 350 (20-25) minutes.
My homemade lasagna is perfect for feeding a. Lasagna with Homemade Lasagna NoodlesMother Thyme. Homemade Lasagna is a pan of lovin'. It's rich, warm, comforting and cheesy! Ooey Gooey Cheese is a win any day in our house.