Italian slider. Sliders stuffed with Italian meats, ham, salami, pepperoni, and cheese, baked to perfection. Perfect appetizer for parties, gatherings, and food for a crowd. These easy Italian slider recipe is your answer.
It's simple, super easy to make and. Easy baked Italian sliders with ham, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, and provolone. These sliders are so quick, easy, and make the perfect appetizer! You can cook Italian slider using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian slider
- You need of Mini potatoe bread slider rolls.
- You need of Brown honey ham.
- It’s of Salami.
- It’s of Spicy brown mustard.
- It’s of Sliced mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Hamburger dill pickles.
Even though I make a lot of food and love. This recipe for Italian Sliders was inspired by my favorite Subway sandwich, the Italian BMT. It's loaded with provolone cheese which let's be honest makes everything better, black forest ham. These Hot Italian Sub Sliders will be you new favorite appetizer for any gathering.
Italian slider step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread mustard on top, and bottom of slider rolls..
- Put 2 slices of ham on bottom roll, mustard on top of ham and 2 slices of sliced mozzarella. Add mustard to cheese and salami on top pickle on salami. Then assemble top to slider..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 350….enjoy!!!!.
Super bowl, holidays, bdays; you name it, your guests will be in love. Skip the pasta and try Italian meatball sliders instead. Best of all, you can make the meatballs ahead and freeze them for a quick meal on busy nights. Cheesy Italian Meatball Sliders are irresistible, melt-in-your-mouth delicious for a party, game day or dinner win! These Meatball Sliders are the result of taking juicy, flavorful Italian meatballs, bathing.