Roasted Fig, Butternut Squash & Feta Salad.
You can have Roasted Fig, Butternut Squash & Feta Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Roasted Fig, Butternut Squash & Feta Salad
- It’s 1 of butternut squash.
- Prepare 4 of Fresh figs.
- Prepare 1 bag of rocket.
- Prepare of Pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare of Feta.
- It’s of Balsamic.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Honey.
- You need A few of sprigs of Fresh thyme.
Roasted Fig, Butternut Squash & Feta Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 225C. Cut butternut squash into large chunks and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and fresh thyme. Roast for 15 minutes..
- Prepare figs. Cut in half. After roasting butternut squash for 15 minutes, take out and add figs to tray. Place figs face side up- drizzle with olive oil and honey..
- Put back into oven and roast for another 15 minutes. The squash will be soft and turning slightly brown around edges and figs will be soft juicy when ready!.
- Place rocket on plate and put squash and figs on top. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and feta. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve..