Zesty meatless lasagna. Meatless Lasagna Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. A meatless lasagna made with ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
This "meaty" vegetarian lasagna comes together fast As a vegetarian, lasagna is one of my favorite go-to meals. There are so many different variations. Make the marinara: Heat oil in a saucepot over medium heat. You can cook Zesty meatless lasagna using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Zesty meatless lasagna
- Prepare of lasagna.
- Prepare 16 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of multi grain lasagna noodles (cooked).
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese (grated).
- It’s 1 medium of tomato (diced).
- You need 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 cup of portabella mushroom (diced).
- You need 1/2 of red pepper (diced ).
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- You need 4 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp of small curd cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 dash of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green pepper (diced).
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
Cook lasagna according to package directions until al dente. Lay out on a greased tray so the noodles. This hearty meatless lasagna recipe is so good you won't even miss the meat. Whole wheat pasta Slow cooker meatless lasagna lets you eat healthy for less money and has tons of protein without Slow Cooker Meatless Lasagna.
Zesty meatless lasagna step by step
- Boil lasagna noodles 10-15 mins and drain (according to package ).
- Sauté garlic with green peppers, onion, mushrooms, tomato, red pepper, salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper and parsley in olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, egg and basil in separate bowl.
- Layer ingredients: spaghetti sauce, noodles, ricotta cheese mixture, sprinkle with parmesan, mozzarella, sautéed veggies, repeat three times and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a slight variation of my meat version, where I add. This Easy Meatless Lasagna takes very little time to prep and make and the whole family will love it. Serve with a chopped salad full of leafy greens and chickpeas for protein. Full of herbs and spices, Mexican cuisine is the perfect example of food that can be made meatless without losing flavor. Easy Meatless Lasagna recipe: Uses Morningstar Farms Burger Style Veggie Recipe Crumbles from your grocery store freezer.