Veggies vs.Meatie Lasagna.
You can cook Veggies vs.Meatie Lasagna using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Veggies vs.Meatie Lasagna
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 lb of turkey.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 8 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves ( minced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper( if you like it a bit spicy).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of crushed basil.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 packages of noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lawrys seasoned salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 15 oz of Ricotta cheese (low fat if desired).
- You need 3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 10 oz of Frozen Box of Spinach, thawed and squeezed.
- You need 1/2 cup of water (if needed).
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce (optional).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Veggies vs.Meatie Lasagna step by step
- Cook the noodles as directed on the box. Just remember al dente.
- Brown the meat and drain.
- Meanwhile, Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare your pan or baking dish by spreading the olive oil in the pan.
- Chop THE carrots.
- In medium bowl, stir together ricotta, Parmesan,egg, and spinach.
- With the drain brown meat, add worchester sauce, seasoning,garlic, and bay leaves bring to medium heat.
- After 5 mins, add sauce and paste.
- Taste the meat at this point, add more seasonings to your liking. Bring the carrots into the meat sauce.
- Stir constantly to get the flavors mixed in..
- Spread 1 cup pasta sauce over bottom of baking dish/ foil pan. Arrange 3 lasagna noodles side by side in pan. If it can hold a 4th then add a 4th layer.Spread 1 1/4 cups ricotta mixture over top of noodles. Top with the meat sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella. Repeat layering two more times with sauce, noodles, ricotta mixture, and cheese.Top with remaining noodles. Gently press lasagna noodles down into pan, so sauce comes up around sides. Add SAUCE On Top AND Sprinkle remaining mozzarella all over as finishing touch. Cover dish with foil..