Oreo cookie lasagna. Watch my other weird dessert DIY videos. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs.
You could easily do this with Golden Oreo cookies and vanilla pudding. Give this chocolate lasagna with oreo crust recipe a try and let us know what you think! Do you love it as much as we do? You can have Oreo cookie lasagna using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Oreo cookie lasagna
- It’s 1 of box of Oreo cookies.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 8 oz of reduced fat cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of skim milk.
- You need 12 oz of fat free cool whip.
- It’s 6 each of snack pack fat free chocolate pudding cups (or make 1 package of fat free chocolate pudding ahead of time).
This Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna is a no-bake dessert. The layers of Nutter Butters, pudding Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna. This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price. Chocolate and Peppermint Oreo Cookie Lasagna – everyone LOVES this recipe.
Oreo cookie lasagna instructions
- Spray a 9X13 casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a closed Ziploc bag, crush the oreo cookies.
- Set aside 1cup of the cookies for topping.
- Combine remaining crushed cookies with melted butter and press on the bottom of the pan.
- In a small bowl, whip softened cream cheese using a handheld mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4 cups of cool whip until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese layer over the oreo cookie crust until smooth and even.
- Layer chocolate pudding on next.
- Spoon remaining cool whip over pudding and gently smooth.
- Sprinkle remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
- Serve and enjoy.