Lasagna roll ups. Lasagna Roll Ups – Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! Lasagna Roll-Ups from Delish.com sneak in some extra veggies for your next dinner. Classic lasagna, as much as we adore it, can be extremely time-consuming.
I wanted them to stay for dinner, but I needed to fix something in Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Delicious, meaty lasagna rollups are so fun to make—particularly if you stuff them with all sorts of types of cheese. Make in a big pan, or in smaller foil loaf pans for single-serving meals. You can cook Lasagna roll ups using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lasagna roll ups
- It’s 8 of cooked lasagna noodles – cooked 2 minutes less than cooking instructions.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken, or meat of choice.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasoning, parsley.
- It’s 1 of jar (750 ml or 3 cups) favorite homemade or store bought red pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 3 cup of kale or spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper as needed.
Lasagna Roll Ups. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These vegan Lasagna Roll Ups are filled with hummus, spinach, and mushrooms. This meat-free dish might become your new favorite weekend dinner as it is so comforting, and delicious! These rolled lasagna packages are filed with the same ooey-gooey flavor as the traditional baked dish, but they're much more fun to serve.
Lasagna roll ups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook noodles 2 minutes less then cooking instructions. (About 6-8 mins). Rinse in cold water to stop the cooking process and lay flat on counter.
- While the noodles are boiling, brown the ground chicken until cooked and then add the diced onion italian seasoning and parsley. Cook until the onion is very soft. Taste mixture and add salt/pepper as needed. Add 1/4 cup of the pasta sauce to help bind the meat together. Once cooked set aside to cool slightly.
- Finely chop the kale or spanich and toss in a frying pan and cook until it shrinks in size (should end up being about a cup once cooked) allow to cool.
- Mix together the ricotta, parmesan, onion and garlic powder, and cooled kale. Taste to see if more seasoning is needed before you add the egg. Add egg and mix together..
- Apply 2-3 tablespoons of ricotta mixture on top of the noodle, leaving 1/2 inch gap at the end, then apply 2-3 tablespoons of meat mixture. Loosely roll up noodle towards the end gap. And place seems side down. Repeat steps.
- Apply 1/2 cup of sauce to the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish, then place rolls seam side down on the sauce. Spoon over remaining sauce and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake in a 350°F oven for 45 mins. Remove foil and bake uncovered for 15 more mins or until the cheese is melted.
Incredibly delicious Lasagna Roll-Ups that are totally delicious and a true comforting dish presented in a fun new way. Take the guesswork out of portion control. Lasagna Roll Ups, a delicious spinach and cheese roll up, topped with quick meat sauce and mozzarella! This easy dish cooks up fast for a quick & easy meal! Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are made with thin zucchini slices rolled around a delicious ricotta filling, then baked in tomato sauce and topped with cheese.