Crockpot Salsa Chicken.
You can have Crockpot Salsa Chicken using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Crockpot Salsa Chicken
- You need 6 of Skinless chicken breasts (season with salt and pepper).
- You need 1 Jar of Mild salsa (about 2 cups).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese, Mexican blend.
Crockpot Salsa Chicken step by step
- Place whole chicken breasts in your crockpot and pour the salsa over it. Cook anywhere from 1½ to 2 hours on high, you don't want to cook it longer because it will start falling apart..
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Take a 8×8 baking dish or 9×13, depends how big your chicken breasts are (mine were fairly small), you can spray it with cooking spray if you want, but I didn't, and carefully place the chicken in the dish. Spoon some of the leftover salsa (from the crockpot) over the chicken and sprinkle evenly with the cheese..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until it's nice and golden brown, and you'll see the sauce and cheese bubbling..