You can cook Spicy Lasagna using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy Lasagna
- It’s 1 of Mince 300-400g.
- It’s 9 of Seasonings: Peri Peri, Chill, Chill Flakes, Paprika, Salt, Crushed Black Pepper, Frozen Chill/Basil, Oregano.
- You need 2 of Sauces: Spicy Tomato & Mushroom, White Lasagna.
Spicy Lasagna instructions
- Generously add all seasonings except frozen chilli/basil & oregano (add them at the end).
- Fry mince until lightly browned and then drain.
- Add tomato & mushroom sauce to mince & let simmer for about 5-10 mins on gas mark 3.
- Pour mince into lasagne dish onto a layer of sheets. Add more sheets onto the mince and pour white sauce on top.
- Spread frozen chilli/basil & oregano on top. Place in oven for 35-40 mins, gas mark 4..
- Serve with chips, wedges or whatever you want.