Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA. One of the easier lasagna recipes with cream cheese, Provolone and cottage cheese, bacon, spinach layered between lasagna noodles. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown.
This lasagna can also be made without the This is an excellent recipe if you make adjustments to the amount of the ingredients. To me, you cannot call this recipe Spinach Lasagna if you use only. Watch how to make this recipe. You can cook Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA
- You need 6 of lasagna sheets.
- You need 200 grams of minced pork.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- It’s 1 can of lasagna/pasta sauce of your choice.
- Prepare 5 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 head of spinach.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
I use 'no cook' lasagna noodles to save on time & add a can of 'no salt' diced tomatoes to the sauce. Brown sausage while boiling lasagna noodles. Return sausage to pan and add alfredo sauce and spinach. Heat until frozen spinach is thawed and mixture is heated thoroughly.
Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA instructions
- Boil the lasagna noodles according to instructions behind the package..
- Meanwhile fry the minced pork together with chopped onion in a pan. Make sure they are both cooked..
- Add creme fraiche and around 1/3 of the pasta/lasagna sauce into the pork with onion. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Finely chop the spinach. Mix with 3 cups of parmesan cheese and the egg. Pour in the remaining pasta/lasagna sauce and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 250°. Spray the baking tray with cooking spray and spread a bit lasagna/pasta sauce on its surface..
- Drain the cooked lasagna sheets and put 2 pieces side by side in the baking tray. Spread the pork and onion sauce, following by spinach cheese sauce. Then repeat the process until you run out of lasagna sheets..
- Sprinkle as much cheese and spinach as possible on the top surface of lasagna. Bake in oven for around 20 minutes and voila!.
Place a tiny amount of sausage. Jen Phanomrat's easy, cheesy lasagna rollups. Jen Phanomrat's easy, cheesy lasagna rollups are a gourmet twist on a comforting classic. Spice Up Your Weekend with Crispy Roasted Pork Chop the spinach and add to the skillet and stir until it is wilted.