Quick and Easy Lasagna.
You can cook Quick and Easy Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Lasagna
- It’s 12 oz of box no-boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need of Meat Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 48 oz of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 24 oz of cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained).
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesean cheese.
Quick and Easy Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer..
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed..
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest..
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!.