Skillet Lasagna. With our simple recipe for Easy Skillet Lasagna you can enjoy this comfort food any night of the While cooking this lasagna recipe is simple, our Easy Skillet Lasagna recipe uses traditional. Lasagna isn't usually a dish you can throw together at the last minute. Even with no-boil noodles, it takes a good amount of time to get the components just right.
The original bowtie lasagna recipe called for sour cream here instead of ricotta, and it winds up being a little creamier. When you make a delicious lasagna and only have one pan to wash, that's winning. Make this easy, indulgent-tasting skillet lasagna with extra-lean ground beef, ground turkey breast, or ground turkey breast. You can cook Skillet Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Lasagna
- You need 1 box of No boil lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 lb of Mild Italian sausage.
- You need 1 of 26 oz jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded mozzarella, divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese, divided.
- It’s 1 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Dried basil.
Weeknight Skillet Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It's true, this easy skillet lasagna you make the entire lasagna dish in& one skillet. This simple one pan dish is perfect for any day of the week! Your family favorite dinner is now so much easier without all the hassle and ready in a fraction of the time.
Skillet Lasagna instructions
- In a large skillet over medium heat begin to cook and break down Italian sausage until no longer pink and cooked through 3/4 ways, drain remaining fat.
- While sausage is cooking, in a medium bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, 1/4 Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and add salt, pepper and basil to taste..
- Once sausage is almost cooked throughly add half of the pasta sauce.
- Cover the sauce mixture with 4 lasagna noodles, breaking noodles to fit pan.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over noddles.
- Place 4 more noodles over cheese mixture, breaking the noodles to fit the pan.
- Pour remaining pasta sauce over noodles and top with the rest of the shredded Parmesan and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover skillet and simmer over medium low heat until noodles are tender, about 20-25 minutes.
Loaded with mozzarella and smoked gouda cheese, savory sausage This one skillet lasagna is full of flavor! Using ground breakfast sausage and Campbell's. What I love about this skillet lasagna is that it's super casual. I don't even like to cut it like traditional lasagna. Just serve it with a big spoon and you're good to go.