Spinach & Prosciutto Lasagna. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. spinach [ˈspɪnɪdʒ]Существительное. spinach / spinaches. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches). Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. You can cook Spinach & Prosciutto Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach & Prosciutto Lasagna
- Prepare 1 box of chopped frozen spinach.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of jarred spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of prosciutto, chopped.
- You need 6 of no boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of ricotta.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre. 🎦 Spinach. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin.
Spinach & Prosciutto Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine spaghetti sauce and prosciutto in a bowl; set aside..
- In a separate bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, garlic, parmesan, salt and pepper..
- Spread some sauce on the bottom of square cake pan sprayed with cooking spray. Lay 2 lasagna noodles over the sauce. Spread 1/3 of the spinach mixture, then 1/3 of sauce mixture. Repeat two more times..
- Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30-40 mins..
- Remove from oven. Allow to sit for 10-15 mins before slicing..
Spinach is a leafy green vegetable that is generally cooked, but can also be eaten raw when young enough to be tender. It has a bittersweet taste and its strong colour can be used to dye pasta green. Spinach definition: Spinach is a vegetable with large dark green leaves that you chop up and boil in water. The best way to cook delicious fresh spinach, with olive oil and garlic. Popeye was the best thing that ever hit the spinach industry.