Jennys spinach lasagna with love. This Spinach Lasagna from Delish.com will be the best veggie lasagna of your life. Spoon over a thin layer of marinara and top with a layer of spinach mixture and ricotta mixture. This vegetarian lasagna is so hearty that even the meat-eaters in your life will love it.
I shredded carrot into the cheese mixture used oven ready lasagna This is the best Lasagna ever! My husband and I are vegitarians and we love it. We make it about once a week. You can cook Jennys spinach lasagna with love using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Jennys spinach lasagna with love
- Prepare 1 box of uncooked lasagna.
- It’s 4 of 8 ounce cans of tomatoe sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of spinach.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 of tablespoons onion powder.
- It’s 2 of tablespoons white sugar.
- It’s 6 of tablespoons Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of cup parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of cups ricotta cheese.
- It’s 4 of cups mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 6 of tablespoons salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilipowder.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
I use Ricotta cheese and tofu instead. This delicious spinach lasagna recipe is a tried-and-true classic no-meat lasagna with layers of ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, your favorite purchased or homemade marinara sauce Serve this flavorful lasagna with crusty bread for a fabulous meal. We like it with garlic bread and a simple tossed salad. This easy Spinach Lasagna made with layers of spinach-ricotta filling, cheese, and a flavorful homemade tomato sauce is the perfect comfort food.
Jennys spinach lasagna with love instructions
- Boil lasagna as directed on box.
- While your lasagna is boiling start mixing together 2 cups of ricotta cheese 1 cup of parmesan cheese ,1 cup mozzarella cheese and 4 eggs in a bowl ..
- Your going to season that mixture with 3 tablespoons garlic powder, 3 tablespoons of Italian seasoning and 3 tablespoons of salt ..
- After that you are going to make your sauce , start to boil the 4 cans of tomatoe sauce then add 3 tablespoons of onion powder ,3 tablespoons of garlic powder ,and 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning ,along with 2 tablespoons sugar 3 tablespoons salt and 2 tablespoons chilipowder.
- Grease pan then layer bottom with lasagna spread evenly half the cheese mixture then spread half on the sauce . Repeat. Then add remaining mozzarella cheese on top ..
An easy vegetarian dinner idea that your whole family will enjoy! This recipe can be easily adapted to fit your needs when you're short on time. From easy, delicious recipes the whole family will love and inspiring DIYs to creative projects to keep kids learning, we're sharing our best advice and ideas to keep you busy at home. Butternut Squash Lasagna Roll Ups with Spinach are made with a creamy butternut-parmesan sauce baked in the oven until melted and hot – trust me, you want these in your life! These lasagna rolls up turned out better than I could have imagined, even my teen daughter who is pretty picky loved these!