Chenango Zucchini Bread. Zucchini bread is a type of quick bread. Despite being made with a vegetable, zucchini bread is sweet. The grated zucchini softens as it cooks, leaving the peel's green flecks as the only evidence of.
Zucchini Banana Bread-a blend of your two favorite breads! This Zucchini Banana Bread is great for breakfast or snack time. And go ahead and slather some butter on a warm piece, you will be glad. You can have Chenango Zucchini Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chenango Zucchini Bread
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- You need 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
Read the Zucchini bread: why? discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Zucchini food Zucchini bread: why? Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe. My grandmother made this zucchini banana bread for as long as I can remember, and I've been making it ever since I learned how to bake. Banana-Zucchini Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Chenango Zucchini Bread instructions
- Grate zucchini, carefully squeeze out much of the liquid, and set aside..
- Beat eggs and then add the next 4 ingredients..
- Measure 3 cups of flour and add to zucchini mix one cup at a time. Then with the last cup of flour add the rest of the dry ingredients..
- Mix well..
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans..
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 – 60 minutes. Check doneness with a toothpick in the center of the loaves..
Admittedly, zucchini bread tastes nothing like zucchini. But this recipe is without a doubt, the best sourdough zucchini bread you'll ever sink your teeth into. Add zucchini and bananas and continue to mix until blended. Oven-fried zucchini gives you all the flavor of fried zucchini with less fat. A breadcrumb and Parmesan cheese coating adds extra flavor.