You can cook Easy Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna
- You need 6-9 of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 of large 24 oz container small curd cottage cheese or ricotta.
- It’s 1 quart of Spaghetti sauce of choice, mine is doctored and store bought.
- You need 3 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Salt pepper garlic and onion powders and Italian seasoning.
Easy Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add marinara sauce and half a jar of water. Shake water in jar to clean all sauce from the jar. Add any seasonings you like at this point..
- Empty cottage cheese or ricotta in a bowl. Add 2 eggs, half a cup of parm, and a handful of mozzarella, salt pepper garlic and onion powders and Italian seasoning and mix well..
- In a large casserole, spread some sauce in bottom then layer uncooked noodles to fit on top of that. Add more marinara making sure to cover the noodles completely each layer. On top of that add a layer of cottage cheese and on top of that a layer of mozzarella and parm. Add another layer of uncooked noodles and repeat layers til done. Cover top with remaining cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 mins then uncover for 15 more..