Chicken Alfredo Lasagna.
You can have Chicken Alfredo Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken, shredded.
- It’s 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 12 of cooked or oven ready lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of basil.
- Prepare 1 of jar alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 of container ricotta cheese.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna step by step
- Preaheat oven to 350. Combine chicken, cream cheese, milk, garlic, and basil in medium bowl and beat until well combined..
- Grease baking dish and put down layer of lasagna noodles. Coat in ricotta cheese then top with chicken mixture. Cover with another layer of lasagna noodles and repeat until gone..
- Pour alfredo souce over the top and cover with cheese. Bake until noodles are soft and cheese is meltes. About 35 minutes..
- Garnish with bacon bits or green onions.