Best Mothers Day Lasagna or Any Day. Make this Mother's Day really special with our delicious lunch recipes. The best way to show love? From pretty quiches to colorful pasta salads and decadent desserts, your mom will enjoy these delicious dishes come Mother's Day.
The Best Mother's Day Restaurant Deals. Mother's Day is the special time of year when you get to celebrate your first best friend and the person you always turn to when you need advice. Mother's Day is also a great time to show your love for all the other wonderful women in your life. You can have Best Mothers Day Lasagna or Any Day using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Best Mothers Day Lasagna or Any Day
- You need 1 box of Lasagna Noodles.
- Prepare 2 large of Prego pasta sauce.
- You need 1 medium of white onion – diced.
- Prepare 1 medium of green pepper – diced.
- Prepare 1 large of Package Mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 large of Bag Mozzarella cheese – shredded.
- It’s 1 of Bag Parmesan cheese – shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh mozzarella – chunked.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of 16 oz. Large curd cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of 16 oz. Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef (lean).
- It’s 1 packages of Bob Evans Italian Sausage.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil – seperated.
If you're looking for a way to show your mother, grandmothers. You can read the whole guide or jump straight to the specific ideas that Feel good today: "Hoping you spend Mother's Day feeling celebrated and appreciated." We're a work in progress: "Time keeps changing. Of course, Mother's Day isn't just a day for celebrating your own mother. Find the best message for the mother in your life.
Best Mothers Day Lasagna or Any Day instructions
- Start water in large stock pot to boil, while waiting on water begin to sauté onion, and green pepper in 1 tablespoon of olive oil..
- Once onions and green peppers are soft and kinda translucent transfer them to a large mixing bowl. Then sauté sliced mushrooms in 1 tablespoon olive oil, they will let out a lot of moisture….make sure you drain them before adding to mixing bowl..
- Once water is at a rapid boil, add noodles to water. Put in some salt to help keep the noodles from sticking. Cook until done..
- In a seperate mixing bowl add ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, 1 heaping cup parmesan, 1 egg and mix all together. This will be your cheese mixture..
- Brown your ground beef and DRAIN! Make sure you drain all excess fat/grease so it doesnt collect on top. After draining add to mixing bowl with veggies..
- Next brown the italian sausage, add last tablespoon of olive oil to help crate some grease. Once done drain this also, then add to the ground beef and veggies..
- Drain the pasta, be careful not to burn your hands…and get ready to start the construction of the best lasagna ever!.
- Preheat oven to 350. Get your pan and put down a layer of the sauce, follow with a layer of noodles..
- Next layer is sauce again, then meat/veggie mixture add tablespoon dollops of cheese mixture every couple inches, top with some sauce..
- Add noodle layer then a whole layer of cheese mixture, then meat mixture, then some chunks of fresh mozzarella, and some shredded parmigiano..
- Top with a last layer of noodles then meat then sauce then shredded mozzarella and fresh mozzarella and shredded parm.Cover with foil and put in oven @ 350°F for 45 minutes…then remove foil and finish for the last 30 minutes of so until browned..
- Once it is hot and bubbly, and browned, take out of the oven and let cool until it has solidified….about 15 minutes. Then ENJOY!.
Custom recipe cards for the mom who ALWAYS MAKES THE BEST LASAGNA and there must a secret recipe behind it. Check out our list of the best Mother's Day activity ideas. Whether you treat her to a massage or take her on a casual hike, one of the suggestions on our list will surely create memories that she'll talk about for years to come. Mother's Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May.