Eggplant lasagna. Eggplant Lasagna makes an easy and delicious lasagna recipe the whole family will love! This eggplant lasagna is the perfect solution for a dish with tons of flavor without missing the pasta. This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of seasoned ground beef.
People absolutely love the lasagna we. This eggplant lasagna from Delish.com is cheesy and completely meat free. This is the vegetarian lasagna you've been searching for. You can have Eggplant lasagna using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Eggplant lasagna
- Prepare of lasagna.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bulk sausage.
- It’s 1 1/3 lb of ground meat.
- You need 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- You need 28 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 cup of colby jack cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 4 medium of aubergine/ eggplants.
- You need 15 of ricotta cheese, I used Polly-O brand it has lowest in carbs..
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 12 oz of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 large of red onion chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of seasonings.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of summer savory.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/4 tbsp of sweetener, sugar, splenda, stevia and so on.
- It’s of pesto.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead. While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish.
Eggplant lasagna instructions
- In a dry pan toast the pine nuts don't burn them..
- Mix all the ingredients except olive oil into a blender and blend till coarse add olive oil a bit at a time. blend till chunky smooth. Set aside..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Peel the aubergines. Slice thinly olive oil to both sides of each slice lightly sprinkle with kosher salt. Put on a pan, With nonstick spray roast for 20 minutes or till tender..
- Brown the sausage and meat add onions. Drain off any excessive drippings from meat. Add seasonings and diced tomatoes to meat..
- Add tomato sauce. Add tomato paste to thicken. Let simmer 10 minutes..
- In a deep dish or spring form pan layer sides and bottom with roasted eggplant slices. Add a layer of meat sauce. Add 15 ounces ricotta cheese. Add layer of pesto. Add a layer of eggplant slices. Add half of parmesan cheese. Then 2 cups of cheddar cheese..
- Add a layer of meat sauce then eggplant. Add parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Let rest 15..
- Serve, hope you enjoy!.
Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan parmesan cheese. This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. The Most Amazing Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a.