Lasagna Soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off. All the traditional flavors of lasagna come together in this heartwarming meal-in-a-bowl with this lasagna soup recipe. —Sheryl Olenick, Demarest, New Jersey. This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen. You can cook Lasagna Soup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes (or fave pasta sauce).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 7 oz of broken pasta noodles (about 7 lasagna noodles broken).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of basil (dried).
- You need 1 tsp of oregano (dried).
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary (dried).
- You need 1 tsp of thyme (dried).
- You need 1 bunch of parsley (chopped for garnish).
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of dollop of ricotta (topping).
Thanks to the Instant Pot®, it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly. Lasagna Soup made with ground beef, sausage, spinach and three types of cheese! The perfect easy dinner for those cold winter nights! Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners.
Lasagna Soup step by step
- In Dutch oven or pot, brown ground beef then drain and set aside.
- Add oil to pan and Sautee onion and garlic until onion translucent.
- Add tomato paste and cook 2 min.
- Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, chicken broth and season with the herbs.
- Add meat back to pot and stir to incorporate everything.
- Add your broken pasta and add the salt and pepper to taste and the sugar.
- Let everything come to boil then reduce heat and cook about 10 min or until pasta cooked through.
- Top with a dollop of ricotta and parsley! 🙂 yum! ! (this is optional but so delish and makes it creamy).
Easy lasagna soup recipe, tastes like lasagna soup, best lasagna soup, one pot soup. Cheesy Lasagna Soup is perfect for weeknight dinner, it comes together quickly and easy! Made with Italian sausage, ricotta, tomatoes, and mozzarella. A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling.