Spicy Salsa Mac & Beef.
You can have Spicy Salsa Mac & Beef using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy Salsa Mac & Beef
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked pasta ( I always use more than it says, helps make more servings).
- It’s 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- You need 1 cup of Pace Chunky Salsa (mild, med. or hot.your choice) you can add more salsa to your liking.
- You need of Grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt and pepper.
Spicy Salsa Mac & Beef instructions
- Cook beef in skillet. Add seasoning while browning to your liking. Drain fat..
- Add broth and water. Heat to a boil..
- Add pasta and salsa. Cook over medium heat until pasta is done. Stiring often..
- Add soup and cook until heated through..
- Top with shredded cheese.