lazy lasagna. And it takes less than half an hour to make! Lasagna is one of our favorite meals. It's comforting and delicious and something that, if it's on the menu, we're ordering it.
A few seasonings boost the flavor of store-bought spaghetti sauce.—Kathy Demler, Emporia, Kansas. This lazy lasagna is perfect if you're having a lazy day but still want a lasagna! It is dead easy and doesn't involve much work and still tastes as good as. You can have lazy lasagna using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of lazy lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 packages of spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mozza cheese.
- You need 1 box of lasgna hamburger helper.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
Lazy Lasagna is easy to halve or double, just adjust the cooking time for the smaller or larger pan. Because it's too much trouble messing with lasagna noodles and making those careful layers. The trick to this speedy supper takes place well before you step foot in the kitchen. With my favorite lazy day lasagna, I love to use frozen cheese ravioli, so you still get all the flavors of traditional lasagna without all the layering and time consuming work.
lazy lasagna step by step
- brown hamburger in a pan.
- add mushrooms and stewed tomatoes.
- add box of lasagna helper and cook as directed.
- add spinach and stir.
- add cottage cheese.
- stir and cook until bubbly.
- sprinkle mozza cheese and heat until melted.
In a skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with onion. Lazy lasagna is one of our favorite go-to recipes, the whole family is happy! This Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna is going to be your new favorite meal!!! It is the yummiest, easiest, stick to your bones. Lazy Lasagna can easily be made into multiple individual servings, frozen and reheated.