Spinach artichoke lasagna with chicken. Our Cheesy Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Lasagna from Delish.com is the best. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to a baking sheet to cool.
Perfect for the family, dinner guests, or for keeping all to yourself! Layered with spinach and artichoke, this is next level lasagna! She loves Lasagna, so I made this for her one night for dinner. You can have Spinach artichoke lasagna with chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spinach artichoke lasagna with chicken
- You need 1 can of artichokes.
- Prepare 9 of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 box of frozen spinach, thawed and drained.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of jar alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 3/4 of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary dried.
It was a hit with her family, I served it only with a side salad and it was a yummy complete meal. This healthy vegetarian spinach lasagna includes lots of fresh spinach, jarred artichokes and the simplest homemade tomato sauce. I'm making up for it with this spinach artichoke lasagna, which was originally intended to be a spinach mushroom lasagna, but the mushrooms weren't quite right. Assemble lasagna: In a large baking dish, spread a thin layer of the sauce mixture.
Spinach artichoke lasagna with chicken instructions
- Pre heat oven 350. Cook chicken how ever you want. I poached mine while cooking and prepping this dish..
- Chop onions and mince garlic. Saute for a few minutes..
- Add chicken broth and rosemary. Bring to a boil..
- Add chopped artichokes and spinach. Simmer for 5 minute with lid on. Add Alfredo, cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Dice up your chicken.
- Pour 1/4 of sauce on bottom of 13×9 baking dish. Then noodles. Then chicken. Top with sauce and then mozzarella cheese. Repeat.
- Top the last layer with feta cheese. Cover with tin foil and bake 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes. Let it sit for 10 minutes..
Top with a layer of lasagna noodles, slightly overlapping each, a layer of ricotta, a layer of the chicken mixture, and a layer of. Cook, stirring often until chicken is cooked through. Cut the artichokes in half and then in half again, dry off any moisture with paper towels. If using dried noodles cook according to package directions. My family loves lasagna and I love the slow cooker.