Lasagna "Fonseca style". Shakhtar Donetsk manager Paulo Fonseca dressed up as Zorro!
You can have Lasagna "Fonseca style" using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lasagna "Fonseca style"
- It’s of beef.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef (80/20).
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- You need of adobo.
- Prepare 10 piece of lasagna pasta.
- It’s 1 can of marinara sauce of choice.
- You need 1 of bag of shredded cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 box of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
Lasagna "Fonseca style" instructions
- On a 12" pan place the ground beef and as is cooking season it with garlic powder, onion powder, and adobo..
- On a pirex (mine is about 10×5) make the bed of lasagna then place put the 2 lb of beef, then sliced tomatoes and then layers of cream cheese (look at the pics) then put the rest of the lasagna pasta on top. then pour some of sauce on top and then the shredded cheese..
- Now simply cover with aluminum paper, put in oven at 375° for about 10 minutes to allow cheeses to melt. And done, compliment with GARLIC TOASTS!.