You can have Chicken Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Lasagna
- Prepare 9 piece of Lasagna Noodles.
- Prepare 4 piece of Boneless Chicken Breasts (more if needed).
- It’s of Spaghetti Sauce.
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s cup of ricotta chees.
Chicken Lasagna step by step
- Cut the chicken breast into small chunks, but not mushy or tiny pieces. Then set aside..
- Chop up the onion and green pepper and set aside..
- In large pot, boil hot water and place lasagna noodles inside..
- While noodles are boiling, Spay large skillet, or use butter, Put chopped chicken into skillet at Mid Temp..
- Keep turning chicken, don't let it stick to pan and burn. Use a top to cover chicken and drain fat..
- After you drain chicken add and mix salt, black pepper, Cayenne pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, chopped parsley, season well..
- Once season is mixed add onions and green peppers, add a little more butter.
- Once chicken is seasoned and cooked, add spaghetti sauce and put stove on low, to keep warm but not burn..
- In small bowl mix egg ricotta cheese until fluffy..
- Drain noodles, leave in drain bowl so it doesn't stick to the pot..
- In 13 by 9 pan spread a little spaghetti sauce at the bottom to keep Noddles from sticking. Place Noddles in pan in sets of 3's..
- Place Noddles first then spread ricotta cheese, then chicken sauce, the Cheddar cheese. Make 3 layers..
- Place in oven for 30 to 35 mins. Take out when done let cool for 10 mins and enjoy..