LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats.
You can cook LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats
- Prepare 2 each of Zucchini | wide.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes | Italian Herbs – 28oz.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan | fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella | fresh shredded.
LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Brown ground beef. Add crushed tomatoes and simmer..
- Cut zucchini in halves and scoop out some of the middle..
- Rub olive oil all over zucchini..
- Add egg to cream cheese, mix, and spoon a little in to each boat..
- Add half of the Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese..
- Spoon plenty of meat sauce..
- Add the remaining cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes..